·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
What the fuck?.....

And they yell at us and tell us to leave the premesis??(private property(school parking lot) Thats some bullshit.. Good find by the way

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those r fairfax county cops...those homos pulled me over and get me 2 stupid tickets during a car meet and kicked everyone out. this video was recorded recently during our weekend snow storm.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well.. a couple of my friends and I were doing burnouts and drifting and just generally being retarded in a abandoned mall parking lot here in edmonton. There are some senior only apparments right beside it, and it was like 11:30pm.. so of course we got reported.. When the cops got there we were just sitting around BSing.. they came up to us.. 2 cars 4 cops.. All they said was this..

" Hey guys, some people reported you for doing burnouts and stuff in the parking lot here.. We use to do this a lot when we were kids to but the buildings over there are seniors homes.. they get pissed so you might wana take it somewhere else. " Then they checked out our cars for abit and left.. and as they left the parking lot both cop cars drifted around the corner and did a burnout past us.. Coolest Cops EVER.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Nightstalker said:
Well.. a couple of my friends and I were doing burnouts and drifting and just generally being retarded in a abandoned mall parking lot here in edmonton. There are some senior only apparments right beside it, and it was like 11:30pm.. so of course we got reported.. When the cops got there we were just sitting around BSing.. they came up to us.. 2 cars 4 cops.. All they said was this..

" Hey guys, some people reported you for doing burnouts and stuff in the parking lot here.. We use to do this a lot when we were kids to but the buildings over there are seniors homes.. they get pissed so you might wana take it somewhere else. " Then they checked out our cars for abit and left.. and as they left the parking lot both cop cars drifted around the corner and did a burnout past us.. Coolest Cops EVER.
See not all cops are assholes. All I ever hear is how cops are asshole but never any good ones. Thanx for that because I haven't really had any bad experiences with cops.....yet. I give respect and get it in return.

·
Registered
971 Posts
That was standard operating procedures for Police officer when they want to turn around and talk to other officers. It keeps the officers skills at an all time high. Take it from me I am a cop.. :clap :clap Dont hate him cause of his skills!! hehe

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
gooniac1 said:
See not all cops are assholes. All I ever hear is how cops are asshole but never any good ones. Thanx for that because I haven't really had any bad experiences with cops.....yet. I give respect and get it in return.
teh canadian cops might be pretty lenient, but i have had mostly bad experiences with every cop i've ever dealt with. well, except for the few i knew in my small town.

hahaha. i remember taking this one turn during x-mas break and as i started the drift, my friend mentioned that there were cops right there at a gas station. well, during my whole drift around that corner they were staring at me and just standing there, but i think they were going in to get some donuts cuz they didnt chase after. omg, i was so lucky that night :)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Those canadian cops seem cool as hell. If any of u guys were in NY....u would know how the NYPD gets down, they give tickets for EVERYTHING! and i mean EVERYTHING because the city wanted to bring in extra revenue since the whole 9-11 thing. They gave a guy a ticket for sitting on a milk crate on the sidewalk!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Deeboyz13 said:
That was standard operating procedures for Police officer when they want to turn around and talk to other officers. It keeps the officers skills at an all time high. Take it from me I am a cop.. :clap :clap Dont hate him cause of his skills!! hehe
We autocross out at a military airfield here. The RCMP also uses that bit of pavement for there driver training.. We actually got to have the training officer try and follow us threw the course.. only 2 cars managed to pull away. one was a race modded Porshe.. and the other was actually a B16 civic.. With the best driver I know behind the wheel. It still amazes me how well that cop could drive.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Well we go through a lot of driving training both high speed control and pursuit. The training is done twice a year to keep us up to date. My instructor is a old man about 60 years old and he always has us chase him with our crown vics while he drives a beater chevy lumina. This old man drives all the time with a little pair of tight leather gloves one hand on the wheel and smoking a cig with the other hand. Everytime this little old guy smokes our ass he has a buy a case of beer policy if we can catch him through 5 laps of the course which consists of many different obsticles and a water soaked skid pad and i have not meet anyone yet in my department that can catch him. He is an amazing driver and has skills that i have not seen in driving by anyone i know personally. Its funny as hell, next time we train i'll try to get a vid and post it, this guy is awesome!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
We are pretty lucky here.. we have a good relationship with the police for the most part. And they take a active roll. A couple of the local message boards have sections set aside where you can ask the cops questions and they give you answers on what the law actually is. Its a great way of doing things. We even invite some of them out to our local meets every week end. They bring there riced out Tiberon drag car, its pretty cool.. for a tiberon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts