• Sparco Torino

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sparco Milano

Votes: 6 46.2%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Im getting some Milano's in my 99 SI. But I dont know wich color to get. My car is white right now, but Im am probily going to paint it Pheniox Yellow, so Im thinking either Red or blue, I am also going to apolster my car in the same color Alcantra material the seats are made of.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Where are the Recaro SRDs?

·
Registered
258 Posts
What do the Sparco's run?? I would go with a pair of CTR Recaro's. Seats are different from other mods, a lousy seat will destroy any cars comfort no matter how nice it looks. I've sat in Sparco's and Corbeau's; they all feel very comfortable just haven't experienced rough cornering on any of them :cool:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
ive got the black/grey torinos in my si and theyre absolutely perfect- to me, the milanos are a waste of money (if you consider the $600 tag for each torino NOT a waste of money :D ) the milano seat is identical, but its wrapped in fake suede material, carrying a heftier tag of $1000, lets not forget about buying brackets for either choice as well...price def. gets up there no matter what you decide, but atleast you know not everyone and their mother is gonna have them, which is a pleasant change from all the other bull for hondas and acuras that everyone can buy from your local advanced auto parts or K-mart today :rolleyes:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well Im geting two Milano seats with sliders for 600 and I love the Alcantra material they are apolstered in. For being "fake suede" it cost a lot at a little over 100 a yard and I belive Lambo's are apolstered in the same material.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
if u dont think its synthetic suede material, go ask honda what they use for the ITR seats, same material, same fake suede, the material is overrated and gives you some crazy SWAMP A$$ on long trips because it doesnt work well in the heat at all- one can find this out simply by sitting in an ITR for a 5 hour drive to a car show- just tryin to help u out so youre not disappointed!

·
Registered
414 Posts
How much do Bride seats run? I though they were cheep seats, but I've never sat in one, just seen them in a few cars, so I don't really know. Well Im just saying The material that Milano's are apolstered in isn't cheep. I either want Torinos or Millanos, I just like the Alcantra materials look and most people don't have it. I can't see how ITR seats are apolstered in Alcantra, becasue it looks more like the Torinos material. I like the Sport material S-arco has, its nice, soft and looks like it breaths well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.