Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have a 95 Accord and today i noticed something really weird about my corner lights....the driver side corner doesn't come on at all anymore, and the outer bulb on the passenger side stays on 24/7..and i don't know whats causing it..i tried d/c my HID's, d/c my alarm, checked the fuse and relay and still nothing...someone told me it might be the Cornering Light Control Unit..does anyone know where it is located?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Check your grounding cables, My civic did a lasor show with bad grounds. If its corroded, replace it. Doesnt need to be a dealership-sourced ground wire either if its bad. Parts store will have generic 2 and 4 gauge wires with connectors and in various lengths. Post back what things look like.

As for the corner lights themselves, they usually have a black or grey box mounted to the chassis via one grounding bolt, usually right behind a headlight.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did check my ground cables, one was broken and i fixed it but still nothing..do you happen to know what side the box would be on? i did find a grey connector with about 5 ground cables going to it but everything there looks good...and no nothing happened to my car before

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Im not sure which side its one, but seems like you found it though. I dont know what the problem is, when I fixed my ground wires, the shit worked like it was supposed to.

Check the steering wheel switch for the turn signals, does it look or feel damaged? Maybe water got in there and is keeping a connection open?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.