Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my corner lights is busted so I thought about replacing them with the blackened corners that are available. But I've not ever seen these actually installed before.
Does anyone have pics of these installed on a 4th gen?
My car is black and I've replaced the factory amber turn signals with white/clear and that does look good.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks very nice.
Any pics with stock headlights? Thats what I got.

I actually thought of converting to the JDM black headlights but they are a bit too expensive right now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
actually installing the corner lights on the prelude is easier than puttin the cig lighter back in.... well almost, but anyway on my 93Si there is one screw that holds the lenses in place, and a male/female guide to help keep it in place.... it takes a little maneuvering to get the old one out, and the new ones in, but its definetly self explanitory and simple... good luck.... oh yea, and dont forget to connect the bulbs :D .... some more advice stay away from APC ANYTHING, their products suck, and bulbs last 3 months on average... i hope they go outta business soon, but with all the ricers out there it doesnt look like itll ever happen.... peace my prelude loving brother :number1

Max

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
MaxCapital93 said:
actually installing the corner lights on the prelude is easier than puttin the cig lighter back in.... well almost, but anyway on my 93Si there is one screw that holds the lenses in place, and a male/female guide to help keep it in place.... it takes a little maneuvering to get the old one out, and the new ones in, but its definetly self explanitory and simple... good luck.... oh yea, and dont forget to connect the bulbs :D .... some more advice stay away from APC ANYTHING, their products suck, and bulbs last 3 months on average... i hope they go outta business soon, but with all the ricers out there it doesnt look like itll ever happen.... peace my prelude loving brother :number1

Max
:stupid

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea the install looked easy. The part thats broken is the tab thats screwed down to the body. It doesn't want to fall out but it wobbles and that just bothers me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts