Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are two ECU's for CRX's with B16's; the PR3 and the PW0. The others like the PCT are not designed for use in a CRX. Be sure when doing a swap that you have one of these two preferably the PR3 because that's where you get all 170hp from.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm afraid you're mistaken, all b16's of the early era have the ability to put out 170hp. The PR3 ecu is the Japanese version, and in Japan the gas is regularly 95 octane and they don't two shits about emissions.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
njn63 said:
# PR3 : 89-91 JDM B16A EF8/9
# PR3 -J00 or J51 : 92 JDM Integra B16A EF8/9
# PW0 : 89-91 JDM B16A EF8/9 DA6-XSi

They're all from Japan. I'm pretty sure there wasn't even an obd0 b-series vtec in the US.
Wherever the hell you get your information from it's just plain wrong. First of all there are no differences between any PR3, they may have a different seriel number but they tell the car the same thing. And the PW0 came in the 88-89 SiR in Japan. Also the PW0 did not come in the Integra XSi because I have that car, and it has the PR3 which I took a picture of (See up above). I have no idea who made you a moderator but you should really start doing your homework big boy. How old are you again?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Rockintheef hatch your a complete moron you know that. The ecu has no diff with the power it is the compression and air flow granted there are diff between the ecu but not in the power just obd and yes there was no obd0 b16 in the us there wasnt a b16 here untill the del slo which is obd1 buddy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts