Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of changing my '94 Integra front with the '98+ Integra front bumper. And along with that I want to add the Integra Type R lip. What is a good price range to look at for the ITR lip? Used? New?

Thanks!

· Registered
96 Posts
PiNoY GsR RaCeR said:
I am thinking of changing my '94 Integra front with the '98+ Integra front bumper. And along with that I want to add the Integra Type R lip. What is a good price range to look at for the ITR lip? Used? New?

Thanks!
I am actually looking for the type r lip, I think they run about 300 dollars. (only the lip)

but if u are getting the front bumper, that will be more.

· Registered
156 Posts
Depending on if its new or used...

most people selling them used range around $150-$200.

There are replicas that are urethane as well - Comptech, but its a grip....

I'm still lookin' for one (check sig), so if you have one, holla at me too!! :D

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually finding a '98+ Integra front bumper used is as cheap as $100.

As for the ITR lip...what is the difference between the replicas and the original OEM ones? Correct fitting? Quality?

· Registered
96 Posts
PiNoY GsR RaCeR said:
Actually finding a '98+ Integra front bumper used is as cheap as $100.

As for the ITR lip...what is the difference between the replicas and the original OEM ones? Correct fitting? Quality?

I think they are the same, correct me if I am wrong?

$150-200? I saw few on ebay, the guy was selling 310 brand new, and there were 36 ppl bids... I was like wtf...

hey, u got ur front lip stolen? that is fu%ked up.

did they ruin ur front bumper too?

· Registered
156 Posts
integraguy2001 said:
I think they are the same, correct me if I am wrong?

$150-200? I saw few on ebay, the guy was selling 310 brand new, and there were 36 ppl bids... I was like wtf...

hey, u got ur front lip stolen? that is fu%ked up.

did they ruin ur front bumper too?
Naw..they did a clean job. They unbolted all the screws and took it off. They also tried to steal the rear attachments but since there is a screw holding it from the inside, they couldn't take it.

Replicas: One I know of is made by Comptech. Expensive, but it is Polyurethane and looks exactly like the OEM one. Only difference is is that its supported by industrial strength double-sided tape, which doesn't really appeal to me.

· Registered
187 Posts
if you get the bumper you got to get the head lights too

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Comptech? Do you mean the same people who makes superchargers?

I looked on Ebay today and I didn't see any lips for sale right now. I didn't know they can be costly at times. I will probably get a OEM used one or a replica, as long as it's a pretty good quality.

As for the '98 bumper and pair of headlights, a friend is selling me his for $350.

· Banned
2,834 Posts
PiNoY GsR RaCeR said:
Comptech? Do you mean the same people who makes superchargers?

I looked on Ebay today and I didn't see any lips for sale right now. I didn't know they can be costly at times. I will probably get a OEM used one or a replica, as long as it's a pretty good quality.

As for the '98 bumper and pair of headlights, a friend is selling me his for $350.
So you're getting the WHOLE bumper and lights for $350.?

WOW that's quite a friend.

As for the Comptech Lip, their Wing is made by Wings West So I'd guess that the lip is also made by WW, Why not cut out the middleman and just get a WW Replica ITR lip?

Here's the Comptech lip for the 94 to 97:

They also have one available for the 98 to 01,,, both are $229. and made of urethane.

Good luck and now this gets moved to the proper forum.

A.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well yea he's selling it to me for $350, the whole front '98 bumper and a pair of headlights. It's going to be green when he takes it off his car so I hope he can hook me up on a good deal on a paint job. Hehe!

As for the lip...I didn't know a piece cost that much. But $229 seems better than $300.

1Greyteg: Does Comptech have their ITR lip on their website showing the picture and price?

· Banned
2,834 Posts
PiNoY GsR RaCeR said:
1Greyteg: Does Comptech have their ITR lip on their website showing the picture and price?
Thats where I got the above PIC in my post from... But, for the 98-01 they have neglected to post a PIC of it. It does exist and looks the same as my Stock lip.

Just remember what I said about Wings West Actually manufacturing the Comptech Wing and Lip. You might even get a better deal directly from Wings West... I personally have had Very Good experiences dealing with Both Comptech AND Wings West relating to other things.

Here is the link to: Comptech

Good luck,

A.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SMZ812 said:
I got my ITR lip from a guy who had a 2000 ITR for only $100 pick up
Deng it you suck! lol, just kidding!

Well I am probably going to end up getting a used lip since its a little cheaper. I really don't want to spend more than $250 out the door on just a lip. Besides, I still have to paint the sucker! Grr!

· Registered
185 Posts
Heh, well you guys gotta realize that i did get my lip used. So it did have a little scuff on the bottom, nothing visible while it's on car but made a difference in the price. At least i didn't have to paint it.

· Registered
13,201 Posts
petzride7 said:
I was gonna do the 98+ front end swap with a type r lip too, but it would cost a lot. So, I just ended up with the WW rs type II kit for just 450 + shippin.

here's how they look:

Pic1

Pic1
Nice car..hehe I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds of of someone else's car....

AH HA!

hehe nice car

Jason

· Registered
138 Posts
you should check out groupbuycenter.com I always see them selling type-r and mugen lips for like $90 bucks

· Registered
187 Posts
i just won one on ebay i paid too much for it 325 shipped but its already milano red i think theres two more going on

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.