Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i said in my other thread I live in Germany. All the parts for my sol are much more expensive as they are in America. I looked it up at ebay and I had to cry for about one day =). The parts parts are very cheap in America. I pay around 100$ for a plasma tacho or around 1100 $ for a carbon fiber hood in Germany! That is to expensive for me if anyone of you could send me some parts please let me know. I would pay all the trading costs. I need for example a plasma tachometer, an exhaust header and eventually a new exhaust ( I saw exhausts for the del sol for about 20 $ at ebay.com).

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
man, I wouldn't even bother with stuff off ebay...well, I wouldn't buy any performance parts off ebay...don't sacrifice quality for something that's "cheaper"...that's never the way to go, especially if you are trying to build something nice...

·
Registered
974 Posts
well good carbon fiber hoods here are about 400 dollars. The problem would be shipping it, you would need to do it first class, witch would be at least 500 then whoever did it for you would probly want a couple hundred knocking you up to 1100 dollars which is what it costs over there.

oh, and ebay mufflers are really crappy. A good muffler over here is more like 1 or 2 hundred. 20 bucks is cheap for here to, but remember you get what you pay for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.