Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
audi tails on my car and shave the inside lights...

thanks...

EDIT: just noticed the lights would look might similar if i got the red and clears for my car and shaved the inside.... hmmm could somebody do that also?

·
Registered
694 Posts

looks a bit newbish(sorry..im trying to get good at it) however..i guess that gives you a concept on how your car may look with those tail lights...sorry again for the shitty quality :cry:

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
95EXAccord said:
man..i feel like shit now..he punked the shit outta me
don't sweat it.. he just left the civic light and shaved the inside lights.. you did what was originally asked to actually put the audi shape on the civ...

you can't help that the civ didn't look good with it
:p

but as for the looks of the red/clear with shaved insides.. looks really good

·
Registered
694 Posts
bleh!..just hope im not the guy doing your taillights LOL...anyways..just starting at trying this stuff because i looked at some individuals projects, and i was like hmmm..i just want to mess around see what i can do..and really its just gonna take practice..i was just doing an NSX-R one a second ago...and like bam..it closed out on me..no saving or anything..wasted my 1 hour lol

·
Registered
484 Posts
yeah everybody starts somewhere. its not like its gonna look good the first few times you try.:D

anyways, yeah the doing the audi conversion would cost more because you first would have to buy the lights, and then cut out the shape of the tailights and sanding.....and all that.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
kamdawg said:
here ya go playa

i think i would look pimpin like this and plus, i would cost a bit cheaper.:eek:
Seen a couple civics like this, thought they were accords from far away. Looks good though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.