Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dekoning and Minnesota CS player signing in. Any other CS players here? Anybody in clan? I use do to be in [ES] (Enuff Said) but now its just went down and everybody just faded away.. I dont play very much like i used to.

·
Registered
414 Posts
CS is the shit! My tag on cs is "Focking_Bastard". C you around.
Peace

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
-[Doma]- clan member..... dont play as much anymore..... ive heard good things about ghost recon and medal of honor!

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
mike_sho said:
And now there merged ;)
Hey mike, i posted that last post then i edited it and subited the modfications, and i was back in a different looking thread , and i was totally confused and thought i did some thing wrong and screwed up the forum!!!!!!! But then i saw your post, and well that fixed everything for my weak drunk mind!:rolleyes: :D :p Sorry about the frequent useless posts now! Excuse me.. Im gonna go to bed b-fore i actually screw something up!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
ahhh I was waiting for this thread... Mine CS name is Tuning, and I usually play on the Homelan servers cause they are very good about keeping cheaters off of their servers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey everyone
I play on the Nerdtreehouse.com servers, they're cool, when I can ping well with with this damn crappy AOL.
[HCBL]InfraNippies is my name.
Sometimes I play at the ronin.ilangame.com servers when there are people playing, they're alot closer, and there are more regulars there. Watch out for my sick glock...lol

208.254.40.79:27015 is the IP for Ronin, not sure about NERD, go there are find them...lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
used to play but it got over run by cheaters so i only play at lan partys under +GuyonthecoucH+

·
Registered
414 Posts
I keep on getting this error message that say "Illegible server-svc-bad". What does this mean?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I used to play CS for hours everyday, mainly on 14K's clan server. It went down, cheating is WAY outta control, so I don't play anymore :mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts