Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Nice MR2 there. Tell your friend his license plate is falling off though. And why would you take a picture of his MR2 almost crashing into your lude?

·
Registered
375 Posts
i am envious of your tail lights...mind telling me how u got them to look like that...im assuming u used window tint?

·
Registered
49 Posts
is there a flush mount head lamp kit for the mr2? im picturing one in my head and it looks gorgeous folks.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
N1PreludeSH said:
i am envious of your tail lights...mind telling me how u got them to look like that...im assuming u used window tint?
Nope, just black glossy spray paint. take off the tail lights, tape off what u dont want painted and spray about two coats on it, thats all, took all of 20 mins for both

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JaySlide said:
what does it say on ur carbon fiber hood? it looks like a decal, or just a reoccuring reflection? :confused
yeah i got three stickers on the hood, and there are a couple big ass ghost grafics in the center of the hood, wich i got to get buffed out, i think they were from grafics that were taken of, because i bought the hood used

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
yea man, your tail lights look BANGIN, i love 'em :btu
they go very nice w/ the rest of the car.

btw, what are those black things on your trunk??

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey there's already a thread with my lude and my friend's mr2 :eek: J/k man, car looks good. You may be out of luck with the decals on the hood though, because it's the carbon that fades, not the gel coat. May have better luck, and may cost less, just buying a brand new hood. Make sure it has a UV protectant in the coating.

BTW, love the tail lights. Might think about doing it to go with my black/white theme :tu

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
both cars look great. The pics of the mr2 that really close to the lude serve no purpose imo.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
twokexlv6coupe said:
yea man, your tail lights look BANGIN, i love 'em :btu
they go very nice w/ the rest of the car.

btw, what are those black things on your trunk??
thanks yeah i think the tail lights are awesome, the black things on the trunk are from a spoiler (long story) anyway took it off a while back, never got aroun d to takin those things off and patching up the wholes yet

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
nice lookin car. I'm not usually a big fan of the decals and stripes and stuff, but it works on that car. I've been thinking about doing something like that with my tail lights for a while. How well does the actual light show through?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bob12345 said:
nice lookin car. I'm not usually a big fan of the decals and stripes and stuff, but it works on that car. I've been thinking about doing something like that with my tail lights for a while. How well does the actual light show through?

during the day can barly see it, at night its ok, but what i wana do is instead of the light bulb stick some bright ass leds in there so they shine through better. that should work good

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.