Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to do a few things to the car before a swap.

1: im looking for rear disk conversion.
about how much will this cost and what is everything i will need for the complete set up.

2: Looking for new middle piece for the dash were the headunit goes,
i was told 95 civics will fit but im not sure, if any 1 knows or has ideas let me know please.

3: and a center consule by were the e-break is. is there an arm rest i can get out of a civic? or do the crx si's come with those?

· Registered
1,993 Posts
1.Your either getting one from an Si or a DA integra i think theres others..but if you search there are many write ups on the conversion using CRX Si rears or one from integras

2. Not sure, he whole thing comes out though. so idk if its the same as EGs

3.I think people use the EK center console for the armrest

· Registered
20,101 Posts
90-91 crx si's had rear disc

easiest way for you to convert is to get the trailing arms with the hubs and brakes

then i think you also need the master cylinder from an si

as for the arm rest there is a JDM crx arm rest, but if people use the ones out of civics then i would just go that route

· Registered
874 Posts
looking to do a few things to the car before a swap.

1: im looking for rear disk conversion.
about how much will this cost and what is everything i will need for the complete set up.

2: Looking for new middle piece for the dash were the headunit goes,
i was told 95 civics will fit but im not sure, if any 1 knows or has ideas let me know please.

3: and a center consule by were the e-break is. is there an arm rest i can get out of a civic? or do the crx si's come with those?

i have a spare center console...email me if your interested... [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.