Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
496 Posts
If you want, the only kits I've ever seen for any Cr-v are on A-tToy s website. But they're not very pretty.
crvoc not good enough for you? huh huh? just kidding. this has more info

· Registered
5 Posts
I see there is a Gen III add-on kit (Mugen style), does A-toy sell them, if so how much does it cost? I tried contacting them and hasn't got a response yet. Are they still in operation? If not, does anyone know how I can acquire the kit? Thanks in advance!

· Registered
10,346 Posts
is it so hard to look at thread dates?

· Registered
5 Posts
No, it isn't hard to see that, thanks for the welcoming message. I don't see a point in starting a brand new thread asking the same question. I would rather bring up a thread that has the information I need, instead of starting a new one. Maybe when I start a new thread asking the same question, you will come in and say use the search button because the topic has been gone through over many times without answering my question like just now and give nonconstructive input. Have a good day.

· Registered
1,174 Posts
As far as I know, A-Toy doesn't make the kit any more. Most people on the Crv-oc are sourcing them from the phillipines, and they are mugen or modulo clones. The only kit I see any more for the Cr-v is for the 1st generation, and it's ugly for one, and two, it wouldn't fit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.