Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to look on the crank for the number for bearing size ?? Also where to look on the Block for markings ??

· Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tuan you are the MAN !! Thanks a lot for the help !! Hey do you know if you are going to bring the Tech archives back ??

· Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which markings are they... there are ones there for the rod bearings... Like b3 and c3... Which are the ones from the Crank main bearings ??

· Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i know i've been slacking... My problem is I have an C1 crank in my B1 block. With the C1 main caps... Or in other words Spagetti !!

· Registered
2 Posts
Main bearings are mounted in the crankcase.
By the way, I recently found out that the number of my bearing is 333. At first it didn't tell me anything, I just thought, "Wow, that's cool, beautiful number", but then my sister sent me a link to this article Angel Number 333 Meaning - Is It The Holy Trinity Symbol? and as it turns out, this number represents the essence of the Trinity, which means that I have some kind of connection with Jesus!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.