Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
damn

thats a horrible way to go, the damn front tire of the bike was in the side of the car.
im assuming the biker died??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah that must have been a nasty crash to see.

I really can't believe how calm everyone is.

7 mins and no police????

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
GSRstilez said:
Yeah that must have been a nasty crash to see.

I really can't believe how calm everyone is.

7 mins and no police????
NO shit that is what i am saying, i wonder what took them so long to get there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey you guys have to rember this was Romania no the US things are different there he was basically about 1 hour away from any kind of civilization so ambulance was on the way and the guy was alive at the begging of the vid but he died by the end

Anyhow becareful out there

·
Registered
971 Posts
s500 said:
hey you guys have to rember this was Romania no the US things are different there he was basically about 1 hour away from any kind of civilization so ambulance was on the way and the guy was alive at the begging of the vid but he died by the end

Anyhow becareful out there

I don't know man it looks like he is dead as soon as the guy starts filming. Probly dead on impact if you ask me. And as far as the 7 minute thing goes. Thank God I live in America where we have great emergency services!! Man that sucks! :wow

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well he might have been dead from inpact but the people in the vid said he was still breathing at the begging

You guys should go to Romania one time and see what everyday driving is really all about.........

Getting a drivers license over there is not the easiest thing in the world like here...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Wow! That was a crazy video man! I figured he was out pertty far because there didn't seem to be much traffic and no ambulance.
That's why I'll never ride a bike man... I'm too scared! :eek

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well what would you have done if u were there huh????

I sure as hell wouldnt touch him especially not the woman thats stuck in that car.........other than calling the ambulance i dont think i would be doing anything

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
By the looks of it the bike was trying to pass some other car and he missjudged the oncoming Audi and bammmmmm Makes me sick.

·
Registered
737 Posts
gald to live here ....those ppl are like :wow
i dont know what i would do , but i would NOT just stand there
at least try to comfort others ...or anything , i dunno that was a creazy site so , ???? hope to not see anything like that anytime soon .

·
Registered
3 Posts
It`s something normal for an ambulance to arrive after 30 min....Everybody it`s pissed off about the "pro`s" from the ambulance and police...this summer there was this accident 800 meters from the hospital and the ambulance arrived after 45 minutes and the police after 1 hour....they showed that on tv...sick

1 - 20 of 38 Posts