Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the craziest place you had sex?

Mine would have to be in the back of a Honda Civic!!!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
well speaking from experiance i know that the back seat of a civic has plenty of room to do the late nite romp, but if u wanna have all the fun i think a bed is a better bet. i feel like i dont have enough room, even though there is more room in there than other cars...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Her straddling me in the driver's seat in a bank parking lot. "The Swamp" University of Florida's football stadium. In the family room of my girlfriend's parents'(strict and traditional parents) apartment while they were sleeping in the next room.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
on a hill on a farm in connecticut, I also boned ina church parking lot, in a minivan, booya!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i whould have to say in my rx7 but it wasent very good, no room at all we had the door open and still she kept hitting her head on the door way. so then we pretty much said fuck it and i got some road head on the way to her place.:eek:

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
in an Izuzu don't ask why....in my parents basement while they were above in their room, in an elevator, 3am in the park, in the emergency stair well of an office building.....and the list goes on...

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
spoolen 7 said:
damn that is cools a shit i need to get out more good shit Diana,
lol it's good to be adventurous :)

that's just the beginning....think it would have to go to sextopic for more details LOL :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Lots of places for me.

Too many cars, all over the city, at the University countless times, In our city's Museum of Man & Nature in the 1930's street setting exhibit...we went into one of the little houses and took care of business, ex's bedroom with her parents in room right beside us uhm...what else.....department store change room, fooled around in elevators, but no sex....uhm...probably more..i can't remember now.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Oh ya, and we've painted a few picnic tables at the park a few times in the middle of the night. Those are always fun times.

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
Aesop Rock said:
werd... btw sex in a car is not "crazy"... thats pretty damn normal.....
definately have to agree with you there.......plus it's quite uncomfortable

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I HAD SEX IN MY BACKSEAT!

LIKE, WHOA I'M SO CRAZY!

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Diana said:
definately have to agree with you there.......plus it's quite uncomfortable
the worst..... but hey desperate times calls for desperate measures..... 50 bucks for a hotel for an hour or free in my backseat.... i'll take back seat for free.... :tu:

(i live at home with rents so home is a no no)

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.