Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
blah:eek:

they shoulda used a more scary ass picture......instead of that biatch from the exorcist, cuz then it takes away from the "scariness" factor......some other ones i saw were more realistic and looked more like an actual REAL dead decomposing face....yummy;)

oh wells....i guess its kinda scary:rolleyes:

· Registered
95 Posts
That Shit Caught Me Right off Gaurd

· Registered
737 Posts
whoa !!!!!

i just woke up ....looking around, BAM !!!!!!!
that may have just burned in my mind forever
i;m scared of internet ...its messing up my mind ....lol

wow i jumped right out of my ....and i think i pissed a little bit ...ah shit , i need a shower ....i did more than piss .....dam internet :mad:

· Registered
117 Posts
I've been working sense 7:00 in the evening and now its 5:15am. It's dark in my office and i'm watching MTV and i have this little room heater behind me making all kinds of jacked up noises and i come on here wanting to see some new video's and what do i get. I'll tell u what, i've seen the movie before and laughed through alot of it, but that still shot just fucked me up. I got the chills, i'm still trying to grrrrrrrr them out. i've seen some of those pop up scary clips like this one before, but this one takes the cake. i'm scarred of this shit for life. thank u. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.