Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check it, cut out a square in the right and left back seats. from the front of the back seats have plexi-glass maybe an inch inside the seat so it doesnt mess with how people sit, then have plexiglass on the back, behind the seats in the trunk possibly a sub behind each seat, and inside the seats between the plexiglass have a few neons.......... its a crazy idea i thought of, lemme know if its possible and what u think of it..........

·
Registered
186 Posts
Way to much work for an otherwise stock car...if your going for looks just fold the seats down to see the sub...even with the plexi you wont be able to see past the people when they are sitting there...It could be done, but personally i dont think it would look to good in a stock interior car...good luck if you do do it though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, but i was also thinking about putting the viper alarm system or something close to that on it for that reason. i already got about 700 worth of audio shit in the car, and i live in a bad neighborhood, so im tryin hard to get a real nice alarm system

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
then don't go with viper, they suck

as far as the plexi in the backseat, it would be a bitch of a d-i-y, trying to get the cloth or whatever you would use to keep in place around the plexi while keeping it comfy for guests. i wouldnt bother with that. making a fiberglass backseat i would think would be easier and more cost effective. maybe fairly comfortable too if its contoured right

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.