1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
215 Posts
its fake dude, u cant tell ..when he jumps down..his arm is not by his side..if u look carefully..u can see his arm is by his side...comp edited or somethign!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yeah... it's fake. The kid is obviously darkened as the bus drives over, but there are still overhead highlights from the sun.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know.. something doesnt look quite right... but it was done very well...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks like a really crappy editing job IMO you can tell how choppy the car and bus look when they go by. The bus is all squished up looking too...

·
Registered
260 Posts
When playing it in windows media player just hold down the "Ctrl" and "P" button. You can see how bad it looks in slow-mo. I guess you could also pause it right after the bus goes the persons head.

·
Registered
629 Posts
funny how everything is crystal clear and then the bus and car are blurry.

The person isn't darkened enough when the bus passes over. And all the RTA's around here are low riders. That bus looks like it's a 4x4.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Grrr... it will not let me edit my previous post.

Ok.. look in the puddle... there's a reflection of the bus.

Think now... it's just like a blue/green screen. we take a camera set up a point x film a certain scene THEN we overlap that with this dude running off into the distance and hitting the ground.

It'd work for a low budget film but needs more picture edititing to clean up the problems I stated earlier.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Both the car and the bus were edited into the video... They just edited the car in so that the bus would look more real.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Another detail in the footage that reveals this camera trick is that there is a reflection for the bus, but no reflection for the car. However, Nathan123's point, stating that the lighted areas on the boy from the sun is still apparent when the bus passes over him, is stronger proof that this is indeed a camera trick.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
yeah uh..

its fake as FUK

cmon guys, that doesnt even look remotely real.

i like how the kid kinda glows when the bus goes over him..
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts