Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cruise Control won't hold steady speed

It's annoying as hell, but not a big deal. Even on a flat surface, the cruise speed kinda dips below what I have it set and, and comes back up on its own. Whats causing this and what would I need to replace?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
how does it drop?
it seems normal to me cuz it can't be stable at a specific speed but it varies in a range of +/- 1.5mph...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, when I have it locked in at 65, it will suddenly seem like the motor is losing power, and the speedo dial fluctuates to almost 60...weird.

·
Registered
665 Posts
yeah. take it out. cruise control isnt a good thing really in my opinion. it makes it way to easy to rest ur feet in the middle which will greatly slow ur reaction time if someone suddenly jams on the brakes or god forbid something else should happen and u need to slow down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
driving down an interstate at 4am going ~80 sucks so much w/o cruise..
btw if anyone knows, when i hit a big bump my cruise will go off, not sure if its like the clutch moving and setting it off that way or not.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dunno I just use it going to my commute to work, keeps me from speeding is why I really use it. <shrugs>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.