Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i had my b16 in my crx for almost a year now and just started this problem, it will not rev past 3200 rpm :cry. it sounds like a rev limiter i never drive the car hard only at the drag strip and thats once a month, i baby my car i never go past 3000 rpm just some times ill hit the ***** very rarely, just that time cause it felt like my car had no power at all. so if any one had a problem like this let me know. thanks. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i just checked all the conections and they are all good,i started it up and it ran fine, reved past 3200 rpm. but i think the problem might come back im gona check the ecu see if any codes are showing. and i always had a check engine light, but dont know what it is? i need to check that out too ill get back to you guys to tell you the rest. and thanks guys!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, i drove it around and there was no power at all, and it sounds like a rev limiter at 3200 rpm. my swap is done right i had the b16a motor in the car for a year and raced it once a month. but i think every thing is good now i started it up the other day and it was running fine. but tryed to start it up again and my batt. died so ill find out tonight and let you guys know more info...

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
1320KING said:
what do you mean? :confused
theres a b16:a2,a3,b...there might be more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.