Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
RockinthEFhatch said:
can't be done even if hurley haywood or michael shumacher are driving. prove it with a time slip. my car barely gets 14.9
I agree. That car has much more then just a b16 with i/h/e etc.... you hear the way it burns second, not just chirps it, but it burns it. Quick car though.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I believe it, I've seen a b16 slightly gutted crx run a 14.1 with stock ex. manifold, unhooked exhuast and a filterless intake tube on street tires. also seen a gutted crx with an LS swap that ran a 13.9 <girl driver named Janice

found her link on cardomain
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/109960?&page_id=109960&cat=20&val=1

·
Registered
56 Posts
RockinthEFhatch said:
Bullshit I've got all but the cam gears and you can not look at me straight faced and say cam gears take a second off your 1/4. Is it an HF, and completely stripped? Then i could fathom it. Other than that bullshit
What you people dont relize is that motor is important but the suspention is the ke to a good et with a 2.0 60ft you get a 14.1 but a 2.2 60ft with the same car you get a 14.4 - 14.5. If that car has a full-race or comprable front traction bar than i don't doubt the time slip.

p.s, that would also explain the 2nd gear wheel spin the trak bar eliminates wheel hop not spin

·
Registered
189 Posts
haha

Bullshit I've got all but the cam gears and you can not look at me straight faced and say cam gears take a second off your 1/4. Is it an HF, and completely stripped? Then i could fathom it. Other than that bullshit

to tell you the truth thats sad that you cant get better then a 14.9... thats not worth the swap dude... poor thing..... lsd helps alot man believe me.. a b16 in a ek can run high 14s and you get hard time doing it in a crx i dont know what to tell you...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.