Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the old superhonda vid with j's racing crx and signal's civic hatch running on the course??? if do post it on here thanx

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
quickrotary said:
i love the crx.... what exhaust setup do you think he has?
yeah, that rex does have a badass exhaust, so does the hatch, but the rex sounds better....he's prolly using the J's racing exhaust, lol....im pretty sure it says on the vid

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
the exhaust isnt a system it's custom straight back, look when he goes over the hill u can see the pipe come straight back to the muffler. no bends at all.lol I wish I could have an exhaust setup like that

·
Registered
8 Posts
got a could superhonda ones for sure, one of a ek9 spoon civic and a teg r, probably have some more but id have to go through them all

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry to bring on old post back up but i just cant get over the exahaust on the hatch. does anyone know what set-up he has?

·
Registered
12 Posts
if the link would work i would tell u cause if its the vid im thinking about i heared its a spoon exhaust.the hatch gose first in the vid and thne at the end the crx gose.and the exhust sound evil.But i could be wrong maybe

·
Registered
12 Posts
yes thats the vid that i was told the exhaust on the crx is the spoon exhaust by a few people. oh and thank u very much for making it work i love the sound of it.im only told this but ocme on who else would make an exhaust that sexy.... except for a few other great company but yea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kostic said:
yes thats the vid that i was told the exhaust on the crx is the spoon exhaust by a few people. oh and thank u very much for making it work i love the sound of it.im only told this but ocme on who else would make an exhaust that sexy.... except for a few other great company but yea.
I wanted to know the exhaust on the hatchback not the crx. Do you know what the hatch has?

·
Registered
12 Posts
ha damn i thought u were asking about rex um give me a day or two to find out but im dont think itll come up with anything good. ill responed weather i get it or not

1 - 20 of 20 Posts