Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyones expiriences with coilovers, what brands do you like what brands do you hate, what brands are out there period. Im getting to the coilover stage in my buildup, but i dont even know who all makes coilovers for a rex. i know the big names like Skunk2, HKS, Tien, Omni, Buddy club but what else is out there and whats better whats worse, im looking for anything between the 1000-2000 dollar range and my goal is full road race setup for tracks like Road America (seeing as how its basically in my backyard)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
if you want cheap

megan racing has a nice setup for 199

but if your going for race and your tryign to spend that much

nothing beats the fully adjustable Tein RA's

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Ground Control coilovers with custom spring rates and Koni 8041-Race dampers (do not use the GC upper mounts with these because you will not have enough droop travel). The 8041-Race use the Koni SPSS valving and can handle springs up to about 1000 lbs-in (as opposed to the 8041-Sport which use longer bodies, less aggressive valving, and can handle springs up to about 600 lbs-in). This setup should run you about $1400. There is really nothing else comparable for the price.

·
Registered
64 Posts
interrested in buying 3 tein ra's. i damaged one in an accident but the rest are fine.
i loved this suspension. to bad they are no longer in production. being stupid can cost you so much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.