Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1988 crx. It is a dx crx with dpfi to mpfi conversion with a d15b7 block single can 1.6 non-vtec head and tranny from the si crx, intake, chikira header, gutted cat, borla full cat-back exhaust, msd cap w/ external coil, urathane motor mount inserts, 7mm high flow plug wires, short shifter, stage 2 clutch master clitch, pg7 jdm ecu, dad (dynamic auto designs) racing seats with mugen 4 point racing harnesses, tach w/ shift set intigrated with stock tach, 15" rota imitation wheels w/ warrior tires (85% tread), tail light covers, a new red valve cover, the motor has approx. 75k after rebuild and all brand new gaskets w/ about 500 miles one all gaskets and the body has 104k with all shaved moldings and a si front bumper. I am looking to get 1700 but am open to offers. I am located in Springfield, MA. The car will not pass inspection in MA because of the exhaust and also because it has cut springs (stupid I know I didn't cut them) all the lights and turn signals are in proper working order. The car has no radio but comes with jbl 6 1/2 inch door speakers the car also comes with a stock ported intake manifold (I just never put it on). The car runs great currently does not drive because I blew the dif in the stock d15 tranny but I will put the d16 si tranny in before I sell the car. I do have pics but I can't figure out how to post them up if anyone knows how let me know and I will get the pics up a.s.a.p. Thanks , PM me with any question. Jake http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/hcvcrx/crx/?sc=1&multi=8&addtype=local&media=image password:jillian

Go there for some pics of my rex.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.