Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me a good fast motor to put in my 88 crx. I want it to be fast but not too expensive. it would also be great if somone could tell me what i need to do to follow through with the task of a complete motor swap. thanks to anyone that can help me. also i am moving to kansas the beginning of may and would like to meet new people so if you from there hit me up.

· Registered
4,294 Posts
Would you please search this forum as well as h-t before you ask this question again...I don't want to be that guy, but seriously this question has been answered numerous times.

Also, fast but not expensive is pretty much an oxymoron. That's not to say you couldn't pick up a decent motor for a good price and build a pretty quick rex. However, it sounds like you don't have a whole lot of experience working on cars - so you're either gonna need help or enough cashish to get someone to do the job for you...

PS - I'm in KS also, but I believe we're about 2.5-3.5 hours from each other...

· Registered
10,346 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.