Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of 88 Crx side moldings, mine were all messed up so i had to take them off.... if anyone has them or knows where i can get a set i would appreciate it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
yea or be like me, lucky enough to find not one but two crx's in the junkyard just missing one or two of the smaller moldings and the front bumper { body wise anyway. interiors are goooone haha]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The little ones or the big ones????? I couldnt figure out how to get the little ones off without breaking the clips so i broke them and went and got new clips for like $2 the door ones you have to take your door panel off and reach a flat head screw driver in between the metal piece and the door to get them off ill have to find the diagram for you....

·
Registered
161 Posts
thanks for the diagram, but are the ones on the rear quarter panels the ones you had to break to get off, and do you have a diagram of how to get the door panels off? ive stripped my interior but couldnt get the door panels off without breaking them so i left them, and i want to remove the seat belts becuase im getting 4 point harnesses....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know to get my door panels off there is a screw right below where the mirror is on the vent, theres another one or two ( cant remember ) under the speaker cover, you have to take the litte handle out of the door panel, and the window crank ( you have to get needle nose plyers and pull a little metal pin out) i just had to break the clips for the back ones other then that they are still in good shape.

·
Registered
553 Posts
i am about to take off all the side molding off my crx since i'm putting door caps on...you can see some pics of it here.. cardomain.com/id/crxsiracing If you want to buy them let me know and give me an offer. Whatever i'm taking off i always put on ebay as well. Pm me or aim-kpeters0929 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
215 Posts
I need the little one on the pass. side QP PM me if anyone has one to sell...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.