Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble with my Passanger side rear suspension. I hit a curb the other night and the back wheel is bent in. I changed the whole rear suspension out. I changed the trailing arms. They are integra trailing arms from a 90-93 integra. something is still rubbing but i dont know what it is. seems like the camber is off or something. the top of the tire is slanted in still. both wheels look almost the same. But only the passanger side rubs. It looks like the wheel is tillting in more on the passanger side []--\\.... if you can picture that as wheels looking at the back of the car lol. Not that slanted though . help please.thanxs

·
Registered
969 Posts
Use the crx LCAs if possible. The reason I asked was because the integra LCAs are longer so if you use them then you will have more negative camber due to the LCA pushing the trailing arm out more than a CRX LCA would.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
88ReX said:
Use the crx LCAs if possible. The reason I asked was because the integra LCAs are longer so if you use them then you will have more negative camber due to the LCA pushing the trailing arm out more than a CRX LCA would.
I will check it out. We noticed the top of the roof is bubbled out so i think the frame is messed up form the wreck sux. Had plans for a b20vtec. :(

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Sounds like you have some frame damage. I'm not sure if DA LCA's are the same length or not, but I do know the shock doesn't align with the same geometry. I have ITR LCA's and they are identical to 88 LCA's.

Even if your DA arms didn't have the same suspension geometry, I would think both sides would still appear the same. Them being different leads me to believe that something is bent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.