Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
LOL. He's the moderator, I doubt it's a repost. If so I haven't seen it yet. Either way, it looked fast, but ran a 13 second 1/4? Thats not that fast for a turbo rex.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
dosE said:
LOL. He's the moderator, I doubt it's a repost. If so I haven't seen it yet. Either way, it looked fast, but ran a 13 second 1/4? Thats not that fast for a turbo rex.
he was on street tires and big rims.. did he have a 2 step?

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
he has a check engine light on :number1

·
Registered
53 Posts
thas pretty sweet, anybody know where that is, send me a message, i think its wisconsin, but anybody let me know

·
Registered
70 Posts
dosE said:
Just because he is a moderator doesnt mean he can't make a mistake. It was posted on here a few times and lots of times on honda tech

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Magick211 said:
Just because he is a moderator doesnt mean he can't make a mistake. It was posted on here a few times and lots of times on honda tech
:number1, get me the link to it so i can close this one

·
Registered
357 Posts
that crx was pretty cool. I enjoyed it. Although his drag time was'nt anything out of the ordinary, still quite nice.

I enjoyed watching the match between the CRX and the corvette. Although it appeard as though the corvette out ran the CRX in top speed. Just a guess. He could've slowed down.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
BFK_SI_EG said:
he has a check engine light on :number1
thats not his check engine light, its the uberdata. its a program that allows u to control ur launch. pay close attention to his rev, the needle revs up and completely stops. its a clutch activated rev limit, using a clutch switch positioned above the clutch pedal. when the vehicle is stationary and ur foot is on the clutch the rev limit is lowered, usually to 2.5-4.5k rpm. this is a feature that is used for consistent launches when on the drag strip or street racing in his case

Magick211 said:
Man i understand i should of searched and made sure i could find it before i said anything
good call dude :tu, u just saved ur self an earfull from the regulars

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
DAYUM!!!! that is one fast ass rex...now if I could only get my del sol to run like that, I'd be ownin me some joos!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts