Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Type-r cluster in my 91 Crx. Everything works besides the speedometer. I have the electronic v.s.s. and the wires are hooked up right, ( according to my instructions). When I first start my car the speedo will jump to around 15 m.p.h. for about a 1/2 second, but thats it. If anyone else has done this to thier 4th gen. and would like to share some ideas, or info, that would be cool. I would post a pic., but I don't know how. Not having a speedometer sucks.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
ash123 said:
I have a 2001 Type-r cluster in my 91 Crx. Everything works besides the speedometer. I have the electronic v.s.s. and the wires are hooked up right, ( according to my instructions). When I first start my car the speedo will jump to around 15 m.p.h. for about a 1/2 second, but thats it. If anyone else has done this to thier 4th gen. and would like to share some ideas, or info, that would be cool. I would post a pic., but I don't know how. Not having a speedometer sucks.

hmmmmm.....what instructions did you follow? do you have pix of the cluster in the car?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
i'm thinking maybe you crossed a wire since the speedo gets signal when you start the car...either the instructions are wrong or you made a mistake somewhere...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts