Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The CRX Owners Club's 2nd annual Club meet is scheduled to be held in San Diego California on June 4th and 5th 2005

Some of planned activities include:

Peer voting, raffle and give away
Dyno runs (there may be a fee; TBD)
Car scale (there may be a fee; TBD)
A track for radio controlled cars (primarily for drifting). We may hold a RC drifting contest/competition
Tech session (TBD)

We will also be taking photos and videos of the day which will then be compiled onto the official CRXpo-SD 2005 CD/DVD. Additional activities may be added as well as more detailed information so please check back from time to time.

Last year, Honda Tuning Magazine came out to cover our meet and talk with our members. We are hoping that they will be in attendance again.

Some of the guest of honors:

Sportcar Motion
Spoon Racing
San Diego Car Stereo
Kognition Design
StickerItUp.com
Honda (*)
Autocannon/Team SGR
K1 Speed (*)
Honda Tuning Magazine (*)
Overboost.com (*)
Nology (*)
Bilstein (*)
Ground Control (*)
Sparco USA (*)
(*) - Still confirming.

http://crxpo.crxownersclub.com/

^ For more information, please visit the above link.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Northern California CRX Club, originator of CRXPO, is holding the real CRXPO meet
(the one that's been going on every summer since 1996) in Late July.
Checkout norcalcrx.org's forums for up to the minute information.
http://www.CRXPO.com will have more info about our meet next month along with RSVP shtuff.

This SD meet will be cool too, a few of the die hard CRX'ers from NorCal are going like me. =D

Just wanted to make sure people know that the NorCal CRXPO didn't move or anything LOL

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
id love to go, but i dont have a crx anymore. i always tell myself though that if i ever found a clean si, i would by it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well its not strictly for CRX owners. Besides, there will be automotive companies there so stop by check it out. I hope Honda Tuning comes out, I really would love to see my car in one of their issues.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
phan said:
nope, bought the mr2 in addition to the cr-x...but the mr2 is gone now, looking into an ek hatch for daily. :p
what gen did you have (mr2) and why you sold it?

just wondering..

edit: you bishes might have this SOCAL meet, but we have niagra N11 meet muhahhaha

for the love of the CRX community you guys take as many pics as you can down south,ill take as many as i can upnorth, and then we'll host them all on SHO aight?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.