Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DEAR PRO'S

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ON WHICH TURBO TO INSTALL ON MY TYPE CIVIC - EP3 2002 WITH K20A2. IT IS A EUROPEAN VERSION WITH 200 BHP..

AND ALSO PLEASE HOW DO i ATTACH AN IMAGE ?

ANY OF YOU TRIED APEX i-VTEC CONTROLLER WITH THE BLUE SCREEN DISPLAY ??

tHKS

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Don't go turbo. Go naturally aspirated. Get a good header, exhaust, fuel system, and a set of individual throttle bodies.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
CTR2002 said:
DEAR PRO'S

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ON WHICH TURBO TO INSTALL ON MY TYPE CIVIC - EP3 2002 WITH K20A2. IT IS A EUROPEAN VERSION WITH 200 BHP..

tHKS
BTW, I had the Apexi Vafc in my GSR. Good product, it was fun to set the VTEC really high and feel the boost when it kicked in. Just make sure you get help tuning the fuel. I used a wideband UEGO to tune my own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turbo on k20a2 is very efficient

I am asking for a turbo because the turbo's installed on vtec have a very nice kick in fact you fell it twice once by the turbo on low rpm's and then on hight you fel the push of the vtec multiplied when the turbo is installed.

still I need to ask if I want to install a turbo timer now inorder the car stay on idle after a "rough ride".. can we install it and keep the alarm and th immobilizer system running on the car as original ...

please tell me how do i upload a pic

thks

·
Registered
3 Posts
CTR2002 said:
DEAR PRO'S

tHKS

Hi my friend. i have 2004 civic TypeR and its 200 hp too. it has the same engine with your car. i want to install a turbo for my car too. i am going buy a turbo kit from usa. i stay in the usa but i live in Turkey. i am gonna carry it to my country. i can offer this turbo kit . it fits for UK TypeR (without intercooler)

GReddy Civic SI Turbo Kits Include:
- Mitsubishi Spec T517Z Turbo
- GReddy Cast-Iron Manifolds
- GReddy Cast-Iron Downpipe
- GReddy Heat Shield
- Ext. Type T Wastegates
- GReddy E-manage
- (4) GReddy 440cc Injectors
- GReddy Airinx AY-SB
- All Necessary Piping
- All Necessary Hardware

For Engines: K20A
Boost: 6.5 PSI
HP Gain: 50 (safely on stock engine)
Turbo Efficiency: 400HP
Direct Bolt-On: Yes
Warranty: 1 Year

Brand: GReddy
Desc: 02 + Civic SI
Type: Street
Price: $3199.00

if you have any problem or question you can ask me . .

·
Registered
26 Posts
CTR2002 said:
I am asking for a turbo because the turbo's installed on vtec have a very nice kick in fact you fell it twice once by the turbo on low rpm's and then on hight you fel the push of the vtec multiplied when the turbo is installed.

still I need to ask if I want to install a turbo timer now inorder the car stay on idle after a "rough ride".. can we install it and keep the alarm and th immobilizer system running on the car as original ...

please tell me how do i upload a pic

thks
i would say cybernation turbo kit....you will have to talk to them for your application. over 300hp with a stage 1 kit. this is a complete kit with the guardian program, which inables you to part throttle boost and never worry about a lean condition ever. only one guy has blown a motor on this kit. and that was a wireing problem. there are people with this running 16psi on stock block no problems for 20 thousand miles :wow click thishttp://www.cybernationmotorsports.com/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cybernationmotorsport

Hello

The turbo your telling me about is for the EP3 SI edition ... do you think the SI and the type R have the same compression ratio... my engine k20a2 the SI is k20a3 ?? i have the same as the rsx type s ..
what abot the intercooler when you install it you keep the same bumper or i have to change it ???

·
Registered
679 Posts
CTR2002 said:
Hello

The turbo your telling me about is for the EP3 SI edition ... do you think the SI and the type R have the same compression ratio... my engine k20a2 the SI is k20a3 ?? i have the same as the rsx type s ..
what abot the intercooler when you install it you keep the same bumper or i have to change it ???
If your looking at the cybernation kit, a lot of people are running a t60-1 tubro at 10lbs with stock internals, with either cybernation's guardian or Hondata's K-pro. I personally would go with the K-pro, but it's up to you.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
CTR2002 said:
Sorry for my rudeness....but did anyone else find this fucking hilarious?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts