Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'd stay away from the SSA Turbo Manifold and Turbo. The manifold cracks really easy and tends to break. As for the turbo, I've seen one guy on HT who's compressory side cracked all the way around.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Taikonaut said:
I'd stay away from the SSA Turbo Manifold and Turbo. The manifold cracks really easy and tends to break. As for the turbo, I've seen one guy on HT who's compressory side cracked all the way around.
:stupid check out www.revhard.com for turbo kits, i have one and they kick ass :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
Just build you own kit, that way you get to pick what you want, and it'll be better then more pre-made kits.

With all the Honda Forums and eBay and the such finding the parts isn't that hard. And the FI forum here and on HT will give you a good idea on what parts to get and what to stay away from and also what you need to know

·
Registered
510 Posts
it's so time consuming to put one together. if you have the money, just buy a kit. there is a nice selection of kits out there now and if you want something that will really pump out some power those are out there too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts