Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anyone interested in some custom zippo lighters. you design or i will make a batch of name brands like

Mugen
apexi
Hks

good for car club logos

if interested please post or email me,
these name brand ones will be about $70AUD each, custom one for $100 to set up and then $65 for each lighter.however, the more you buy the lower the costs.
click on below link for pics

[email protected]

· Registered
1,104 Posts
motegi said:
hey anyone interested in some custom zippo lighters. you design or i will make a batch of name brands like

Mugen
apexi
Hks

good for car club logos

these name brand ones will be about $70AUD each, custom one for $100 to set up and then $65 for each lighter.however, the more you buy the lower the costs.

[email protected]

not to mention, with the engraving equipment, and buying those lighters at 25 bucks a pop and taking a half hour to do the engraving, you'll make a killing...

again, why do people here try to make a profit, we are here to HELP each other out, go away fucking ***

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i gather your some sorta illiterate moronic imbecile. have you read it properly, its $70AUD mean that its australian dollars and if u ever stuck your friggen head outta your arse, its means that its about $35 american dollar. nOW SINCE IM NOT IN THAT TRADE MEANING I DONT GET DISCOUNTS. HOW MUCH DO U THINK I'LL MAKE!!!. The lighter itself is $25 like you said. Who's gonna do the computer engraving?? for free?? unlikely. its costs about $10-15 buck for the friggen engraving. ummm...lets do aome mathes...
thats $25 for the lighter, $10 for the engraving...umms..thats about $35...hhhuuummm...so before you start calling ppl ****...just once every so often..pullyour head outta your own ass and think before you post!!!

· Registered
1,104 Posts
motegi said:
i gather your some sorta illiterate moronic imbecile. have you read it properly, its $70AUD mean that its australian dollars and if u ever stuck your friggen head outta your arse, its means that its about $35 american dollar. nOW SINCE IM NOT IN THAT TRADE MEANING I DONT GET DISCOUNTS. HOW MUCH DO U THINK I'LL MAKE!!!. The lighter itself is $25 like you said. Who's gonna do the computer engraving?? for free?? unlikely. its costs about $10-15 buck for the friggen engraving. ummm...lets do aome mathes...
thats $25 for the lighter, $10 for the engraving...umms..thats about $35...hhhuuummm...so before you start calling ppl ****...just once every so often..pullyour head outta your own ass and think before you post!!!
my bad balla, so then that isn't bad price after all :p

· Registered
1 Posts

vps satın al
Mugen
apexi
Hks

good for car club logos

[email protected]
buying those lighters at 25 bucks a pop and taking a half hour to do the engraving, you'll make a killing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts