Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys sorry if I piss someone off and ask questions that have been asked a million times, but i can't seem to find the answer. I have a 2000 Civic Si and I'm getting ready to change out the cv axels. I'm Ebaying the axels cause it's extemely cheaper to do, but I can't figure out what axels I need. The main thing I don't know is what driver side axel do I need? The car has the intermittent shaft, but I'm not sure if I need an axel with a male end or female (found both kind that "fit 2000 civic si" on ebay) to fit into the intermittent axel. If anyone could help me that would be awesome. Also, while everything is apart I'm doing the timing belt, water pump, and idler pully. Is there anything else that should be changed out while I'm all up in it? Car has 131,000 miles on it FYI.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
According to all the diaghrams I find, both axels have two male ends, but then I'll find one on Ebay for sale that has a female end. I'm so confused and almost completely burned out on figuring this out hahaha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.