Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay-i had one of my cv boots replaced last year at the dealer since it was torn all the way around, and they charged me 135 bucks to do the job-(the axel was still okay)-the thing is the other side is starting to tear, and i dont want to have to shell out another 135 to get it replaced. i know that you can get a replacement boot with the grease for like 15-20 bucks, but my question is, after getting the rotors off, what would be the next step in the process for replacing the boot??-btw, i have a 95 accord, and have already replaced the rotors and pads, so i know that the rotors are pressed on, and i already know how to remove them-thanks for the help in advance-

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blackaccordlx said:
go to like autozone or advance auto parts and pick up a haynes book for 12 bucks... it explains step by step on how to replace a torn boot.. and tells you how to do tons of other things to your car...
already got the haynes book, and its a piece of garbage-never helped me out with a thing-thanks anyways

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.