Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
BOSCH PLUGS F-ING SUCK IN A HONDA. DO NOT RUN THEM.

95% of the cars that come into the shop with a no start or a running problem that is caused by bad spark plugs have Bosch plugs in em. And I know it's not just my experience.

Replacing your plugs is what cured your missfire, not the coil packs. 6 coil packs going bad at once??? LOL
yeah bosch is bad just run oem - NGK or Denso.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
So are you suggesting that we should change our spark plugs with a brand other than bosch. and our problem will be solved?
the way u write it seems condescending.

basic honda mainenance....u never put n e thing other than ngk denso...it might fix it, it might not...but thats what is supposed to go in there.

·
Registered
384 Posts
So are you suggesting that we should change our spark plugs with a brand other than bosch. and our problem will be solved?
Just pointing out a possible cause, something the average guy working on his car may not know. I've looked at dozens of hondas that have been towed in to the shop that wouldn't start to find bosch plugs to be the cause. Then when you call the customer and tell them they need new plugs they gripe that they just tuned the car up 100 or 1000 or 10,000 miles ago. Some of em get downright pissed and think we're trying to rip em off or something. A nice fresh set of ngks and they fire right up.

edit> More often they just cause a misfire or running problem.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ok, just finished changing the fuel filter, sensor, and pump.

the car runs smoother and more responsive when i press the gas pedal lightly. when i press the gas pedal half way down and/or all the way to the floor, the car hesitates with very poor response and the car does not speed up as it should. CEL will start blinking (and stay on if i continue to press the gas pedal). CEL will eventually turn off and go away if i stop pressing the gas and/or press the gas pedal lightly.

when the CEL stays on, i get codes P0300, P0303, 0304, and 0305, and P1399

WTF is wrong with the car?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I payed the $100 to have my car diagnosed about 2 weeks ago and Honda said the catalytic converter and the EGR valve had to be replaced. They quoted me at $2150 so I just had someone else do the repairs for $600.
so did the new CAT and EGR valve replacement solve the problem?

the Random Technologies high-flow cat costs $230 @ Stillen for the 98-02 3.0 V6

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
ok, just finished changing the fuel filter, sensor, and pump.

the car runs smoother and more responsive when i press the gas pedal lightly. when i press the gas pedal half way down and/or all the way to the floor, the car hesitates with very poor response and the car does not speed up as it should. CEL will start blinking (and stay on if i continue to press the gas pedal). CEL will eventually turn off and go away if i stop pressing the gas and/or press the gas pedal lightly.

when the CEL stays on, i get codes P0300, P0303, 0304, and 0305, and P1399

WTF is wrong with the car?
whats codes are those? is the timing good?

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
You need to sell that piece of shit and but a Tata Nano. It's the most reliable car ever made and you won't have to replace coil packs bcuz it has points.
[/QUOTE]
you need to piss off already.

ban this fuck.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
:ahh:taco:Jumpy: Oh my fuggin' gawd... you have to be kidding... Points? Since when do coil packs need replacing anyways? Doesn't a car need to have a little more than -1 year of production before it can be proclaimed 'reliable'?

Gimmie some of dat chit you're smoking, pleeeeeeeeeeze!
lol he's arguing with himself.. you could maybe try passing it from your left hand to your right.:dunno:

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
wow you sure do want me to be gay don't you. sorry to disappoint man. i like chicks too much and don't find men attractive.:dunno:

you're arguing with yourself. they pulled your e-card dude the ips are the same.. not to mention the vast similarities between the "two" of you's posts.

i will not be at NPR because i don't believe you have a car or are from louisiana.. more like alabama from what i read. i'm out of this mess dude you're too far gone for me. later.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Piss in my mouth please
I like cum in the eye
That's fuggin' awesome dude, check it out tata, one of these IT freaks is so pissed off about gettin' all of his sh!t fecked up that he's gone through and edited all of my posts, and probably all of your posts too.

:hehe

That is freakin' hilarious, that it bothered somebody so much that they did that sh!t. Check it out, "I like cum in the eye" and "scissor me xerxes"?? :lmao

21 - 40 of 43 Posts