Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... Me and UltraM met up at Irwindale for the 1st round of the 2005 D1GP series. After getting our passes we went to attend the media press conference/opening statements. Here's a few pics. w/ some comments... I hope I can remember what was going on correctly. :p

I posted other pics in the OT forum. Here's a link:
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212077

We walked through the pits, and made our way over to the infield where the conference was going to be held. I guess this was around 7:30-8am PST.

Pictures of Kazama & Imamura's "Vicory Stickers" they earned for winning past D1 rounds.

Top 10 Seeds had their cars out for display prior to the opening press conference. Here's a few shots.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Opening comments to the media corp w/ obilgatory race queens. :number1

Tanguchi & Imamura in front of their HKS & Apexi rides.

Ken Nomura (Nomuken) walking away from his Blitz sponsered Skyline.

Steve brought his shiba inu ( :btu ) to the show & posed it in front of Matsuda's 86 for me. :clap

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
US peeps attempting to qualify into the D1 qualifying round. (Pre-qualifying, qualifier... :eek: )

Verena Mei's car.

Clug 4AG / Formula D Peeps:

Yoshie from Technosquare's 86. :aww

Hiro's 86

Taka's 86. I believe Moto P the webmaster of Club4AG actually owns this car.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Homie should have let the panda drive, as he didn't perform well and did not make it out of the US qualifier.

Japanese Pros taking to the track for a quick practice session:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This Falken sponsered euro dOOd (center, frowning) thoght he performed well enough to move out of the US qualifiers. :rolleyes He wasted Tsuchiya's time whining about how great of a guy he is and how he could do no wrong, and Tsuchiya was making a mistake but no rejudging his runs, etc.... :g

NOB's S15 getting serviced at the Yokohama booth. The new drift spec tires were stacked over on the left in the pciture. Other then HKS, I know Yokohama was also providing them to the Club 4AG peeps among others.

Gen Terasaki's (guy in sunglasses & crossed arms) Autobacs SecoHan sponsered S2000 :number1 ("BEFORE" Picture...)

Gen Terasaki ("DURING" Picture... :clap )

Gen Terasaki ("AFTER" Picture... :cry )

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^ Me and UltraM were down by the barrier when Orido spun his Supra out and took out the hay bales in the round of 32. :eek

Look for me if you see any pics. I'm standing right there in an orange shirt and black hat. Standing in front of the white p/u truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.