Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the d15b vtec is in the car,obd-0 to obd-1 conversion is done and we had it running. wouldnt start at first, we had no fire to the plugs. used sonictronic's coil out of his b16 and another dizzy cause the one that came with the engine is fried. after changing out the dizzy it fired first try. havent been able to drive it yet cause of the dizzy problem, but we hope to have the right computer had the dizzy problem solved by this weekend. swap pics are coming soon.

·
Registered
682 Posts
cooo dude, im looking foreward to the pictures, good luck with that and send me a PM to tell if it ends up ok, laters-

ALL-MOTOR D15b.... "it`s all in the VX bottom-end......."

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i also have a d15b7 shaved head for sale. name a price and its yours if the price is right.

·
Registered
682 Posts
oh dude im set, sorry, ill ask my friends.......

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The d15b vtec lives!!!!!!! :clap only one problem, really sluggish in lower rpm range, im going to check the timing on it tomorow because its 2:22 a.m. and its really cold outside.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
adjusted the timing and it is now a f*****g beast :evil . i love it, will post pics when possible.

·
Registered
478 Posts
What do you have it set to?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we had to modify the dizzy to fit, so i have to adjust the cam gear and i have it set at about 4 retard.

·
Registered
478 Posts
and the ignition timing is???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts