Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to sell this engine and trans if possible. 87000 miles is all, perfect shape... First $300 obo gets it! let me know asap! Pick up only since I have no way of moving it...I'm located in maryland.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTTTT

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
92 Posts
how much for just the block i don't need the tranny i just need the longblock and i too also am located in maryland in laurel how far away are you. very interested let me know.\

·
Registered
92 Posts
if it's a manual tranny i will take it my friend needs a tranny peace.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I'd sell just the block...The trans in auto.. Let me know what you think is a reasonable price for the block..i'm thinking 200? let me know!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
hell yeah 200 is cool here's my email [email protected] drop me a line yo foreal i'm interested. how far is denton maryland from laurel. I get paid monday so let me know i will be there to pick it up in no time.

·
Registered
576 Posts
denton is about 2 hrs from laurel md. its on rt 50 on the eastern shore.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup..i'd say hour and a half to laurel...I"ll go ahead and work on getting the trans off the block...Just let me know when you want to do the transaction, and we'll set something up... Could you maybe email me your phone number? and I'll mail you mine back?
[email protected]
I'm also on AOL ...SN is: ChronikSmk420
Thanks!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
block is sold...
I still need to sell the auto trans!!!
$100 obo guys..87000 miles

·
Registered
92 Posts
cool i sent u an email so just let me know what you want to do about the long block.

Raven

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The guy never came for the block, and I'm still tryin to get a hold of him... I have the injectors and fuel rail still... if you need any more parts just let me know.. I'll see what I can do... I also have Prelude Si injectors if you're interested..
The head I have, but it's pulled apart....all pieces are still there though...real good condition... Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just need the injectors, will the prelude si injectors fit on the d15b??? but how much do you want for the d15b injectors, I don't think I need the fuel rail. I still have to check mine out. Thanks..

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I really don't know...how's like...30 shipped sound?

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sounds cool. I just want to check out my injectors first, which I will hopefully be doing today. I will get back to you in a day or two. I really do appreciate this.
Thanks.
Ben

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah i found my main injector to be bad, so i'll need them, But if you can just give me acouple of days to get some money problems sorted, that would be great. Thanks..
Ben

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sure man no problem, just email me at [email protected] when you're set, and I'll give you instrutions on how to go about payment... Let me know!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts