Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
alright.. if there is no check engine light u r ganna have a hell of a time... try the bin i am ganna upload into the bin directory at Xenocrons.. do u know where that is.. it will b titled "TWEEk Vtec YO bin"

try that if it doesnt work call me (no joke) and i can help u sort it out, unless someone else does Uberdata/Crome and turboedit on here, ive been doing this for 3 years.. hit me up... and try my bin..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks man

hey thanks for that map...maybe it will help out some...the setup is vitara pistons,z6head,eaglerods and a6 block with blockguard,uberdata p06 ecu (until get a chipped p28) have vtec wire run into shiftlight for now, now when using the p28 maps on my p06 i take vtec check off so will not get check engine light,but will the maps still work correctly. any help appreciated.

·
Registered
682 Posts
for some reason i cant log in... pull up a P28 map and only highlight the PA and ELD sensors.. leave everything else unchecked... the other sensors are misclanious, oh well high light the O2 heater one just for good measure.. try that and see what it does...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.