Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D16y7 head on D15 block what are the benifits of this head swap i know its none vtec but what would compression be after the head swap using a stock d15 head gasket

·
Registered
754 Posts
jesus

man you really sock it to em lmao, stop drinking so much lemonade sour puss. don't worry 92d15 he flamed me even though we were on the topic and I asked a ?. but it is fair that he is flamingcause it's pretty annoying answering ? that take nothing more then google and 5 mins. enjoy super honda

·
Registered
754 Posts
yeah he was really being the nicest yet! I look for reasons to poke fun, you and lttlblckcvc are a fricking riot, Any time I see you guys post I check it out to see who you guys flamed on funny shit

·
Registered
754 Posts
innocent is a term being thrown around alot these past years look at OJ, the gloves didn't fit...............................................................

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
innocent is a term being thrown around alot these past years look at OJ, the gloves didn't fit...............................................................
it's because he's black and they tried to put the gloves on his penis instead of his hands.......and they wonder why it didn't fit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts