Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D16Y8 FOR SALE! CHEAP!

I have a D16y8 for sale. Pick up only here in Nashville, TN.

Motor has new belts, including timing, new Hayame adjustable cam gear. Anodized blue, new valve cover gasket, new plugs, new accel plug wires.
(Yes my dumb ass put all this on the motor in the last 10K miles and then did a swap) Ha! (Owned!)

I'm lettin it go for $400 or best offer.

Came out of my 98 coupe with 95,000 Miles on it.

Motor has a ticking sound? Could be bad rod bearing, Only reccomend for a build up or it you're experienced in working on you own motor. That's why I'm letting it go for so cheap.

does not include wiring harness, or knock sensor, (sensor is bad, don't wanna fool ya) I can include the axles or anything else from the swap not required on new motor, like rear mount)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The motor is at the shop where my car is getting the swap done.
Precision Motoring
1310 Antioch Pk
Nashville, TN 37211

Not really interested in parting the motor out though, I asked the shop about doing this originally and the price wouldn't be worth the effort.

I'm more intersted about getting it out of their way and adding a little funds to the swap budget. Sorry.

I'll send you an e-mail dornon13 about meeting up / arangements if you want to pick a day this week to meet at shop or call me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motor includes tranny!
I just dropped $400 in the water pump, adjustable cam gear, complete belt changeout,valve cover gasket, spark plugs & valve adjustment. The guys at the shop swear they can sell if for $400 but I need the money now, If you want to come up to the shop with $350-$400 I'll negotiate with ya find out what all extras I can throw in at the time like my spare cold air intake, or whatever I can do for ya. Do you have a way to transport it? I'll give you a call tomarrow EK9 Civic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.