Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be taking offers on both the swaps listed in the title. Both have absolutely everything needed to complete the swap and the wiring harnesses are uncut on both. Comes with all accessories, axles, tranny, mounts, wiring harness, ecu and whatever else you need. The Z6 has 74,000 miles on it and the y7 has just under 90,000 miles on it. My friend has a 96 civic dx which presently has the y7 motor with the y8 intake manifold conversion on it. He was going to put the Z6 swap in but I convinced him to build an all motor civic h22 coupe. He needs to sell both swaps and also has an 87 crx si that he want's to sell. The crx needs work but does run well, would make an excellent parts car. The crx has two motors. Anyone interested in meeting me here in ohio for a local pickup let me know. We will deliver up to 300 miles for 1.20 per loaded mile. I originally pulled the Z6 from a civic ex at a local yard and sold it to a young fellow that blew his d series non vtec up. The motor had 72,000 miles on it when I got it for the kid and he dropped it in and it runs like a raped ape. Well the kids car got rear ended, he's leaving for school in denver and sold the whole car back to my friend that has these two motors for sale. PM me for more details. The Z6 is mated with a s-20 tranny I believe!

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98civic4door said:
how much for the Y8 mani
I'm not parting the engines out, selling the whole swaps together so it actually makes it worth something to someone. I don't want them to have to find an ecu here, a tranny there and so forth. I've got pictures upon request of all the crx parts and car.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm selling the whole swap complete for 700 bucks. No lower no higher plus it comes with everything so you can start the car and go same day. I'll get pics of the z6 but Ohio just got hit up with a big snow storm so it won't be today. I've got pictures of the y7 swap also!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.