Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys..pulled out my D16Z6 and swapped in a B18B1 that I am going to be boosting soon..so I am going to breakdown and sell my Z6 setup.

Specs:

1993 D16Z6:Tested compression not long before I pulled it out and the numbers were in the 160s.

Doesn't use any oil,had a slight leak at the Dizzy oring and the VTEC Solonoid oring seeped a bit. Ran very good with no noises. I ran this engine for 4 years and took care of it. I checked the valve clerances twice a year and did regular oil changes between 2500-3000 miles. Do not have the EX Engine Harness as I am using it on my LS swap.

Also have the EX Tranny. Shifted smooth and the only time it made is noises was when you were shifting hard..it would slightly grind going into 3rd gear.

Also Have:

-Alternator
-A/C Compressor
-Exedy HD Clutch
-XTC 12 1/2 Pound Flywheel
-EX Mounts and Rear Bracket
-Etc

Make me some offers..I will update this tomorrow after work with some prices and pictures.

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you have the OEM exhaust manifold handy? if so, how much do you want for it shipped to 91343?
Hey man,Sorry but I don't have the stock Z6 Exhaust Manifold. I had a 4-2-1 header I was using on it but my uncle grabbed it up for his Z6 he swapped into his 91 CRX Si.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.