Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i personally don't like them.

yes, the spin outS could have been from driver error...but i mean geeze...

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol.....
But im pretty sure that those were from driver error or just the wrong dial in. Im talking from a reliability standpoint tho.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I bought a pair for my 01 and at first liked them alot. Don't get me wrong I still do however for long trips I would rather take my 97 accord. The only comparison I could give you as far as ride would be if you had ever ridden in a jeep wrangler, the suspension is tight and great however its a little rough on your back.

As far as problems, I am still good and they have been installed and run for months. If your looking for a tight track feel than these are probably for you.

Later bro

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wipeout97 said:
I bought a pair for my 01 and at first liked them alot. Don't get me wrong I still do however for long trips I would rather take my 97 accord. The only comparison I could give you as far as ride would be if you had ever ridden in a jeep wrangler, the suspension is tight and great however its a little rough on your back.

As far as problems, I am still good and they have been installed and run for months. If your looking for a tight track feel than these are probably for you.

Later bro
I am looking for a tight feel. My accord isnt my daily driver anymore and the only time i drive it is to the track. Its just that a bunch of guys around here swear by it so i thought i'd see what the sho community thinks about them.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
horsepowerfreaks was having a group buy on them at TAF.
http://www.theaccordforums.com/showthread.php?t=244&referrerid=34

i like them because you can drop the shock body height and still retain full shock travel (adjust height w/o affecting shock travel). also if you are really slammed on them there wont be any spring clunking like on many other setups since springs are preloaded at any given height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts