Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

dad finally allowes me to get intake

3579 Views 54 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  3.0
ahh..finally after 4 months of getting my 2002 coupe v6, my dad said i can get an intake for my car...no doubt ima get the aem cai for my car...but he doesnt want me to lower my car just yet...dang..i want to lower my car..but my dad wont let me...i just want to know...can lowering your car ruin anything of ur car...i know scratches..but alignment, etc...

i know there was a post for intakes before..but if u guys can give me more info..it would be helpful..

installation time?

overall gains?

does it have any negative effects on car?

cleaning process?

maintence infromation?

thanks
1 - 11 of 55 Posts
thanks ppl.
mann..my fren is hooking me up wit the aem cai for 80. i know sounds nuts..but he is opening a shop so he gets these hookups and stuff...like he has a lil shop in his garage rite now..but is opening up one soon. iono..he told me he can get me it for under a bill..so ima go see him this week...

anyways...CAN ANYONE POST PICS OF THE AEM CAI IN THEIR V6..I KNOW THERE IS A GALLERY..BUT I DONT WANT TO SEARCH FOREVER..ALSO...DO U THINK SILVER OR THE GRAY COLOR WILL LOOK OK..I DONT WANT TO GET RED OR BLUE CAUSE THEN I HAVE TO MATHC EVERYTHING WIT THAT COLOR..
THANKS
the aem cai wont void warranty right?
ey SICV6,

y dont u take out ur resonater
well im only 17..and i dont have a job..and my parents bought the car...so i cant really bitch to my parents about it...and my dad doesnt drive it..but i dont want to lie to my dad...
ey tofu...it kinda sounds the same..i think...no obvious difference..thats why if ur goin for sound..id go with sr
its not my parents wont let me..its just dat its a new car..and they dont want me to rush it with the mods...i asked for a used car to play around with...but my parents dont want to worry about maintenance shtuff.
none taken raw42g...i jus wanna have some fun with the car...kinda regret getting av6..i love the car...but everytime i get the new super street magazine...i wish i could have gotten the S15..mann the s15 is a sweet car...anywayse...
but of course im grateful that my parents got me a car..no matter what...its still a friggin car.. come to think of it...the av6 is not bad at all..its actually a really good car..just not when your mentality is on racing!
hahahah...oorahh...hahaaha..nice dogg
1 - 11 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.