Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yeah last i saw of Dado's dyno sheet on dtmpower.net under e36 m3 forums in dtmpower.net he's putting down about 576hp if i'm correct, I may be a little off...Oh & JDM are you from Maryland area, because I believe thats where Dado & Teckademics crew are from?????? just surely wish my m3 could do that kind of time of his though lol**my first wish**..

·
Registered
158 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
Yeah last i saw of Dado's dyno sheet on dtmpower.net under e36 m3 forums in dtmpower.net he's putting down about 576hp if i'm correct, I may be a little off...Oh & JDM are you from Maryland area, because I believe thats where Dado & Teckademics crew are from?????? just surely wish my m3 could do that kind of time of his though lol**my first wish**..
Dados M3 is sick the teck and dtm crew are having the mischief dynasty release party tomorrow night I want to go but i dont turn 21 until next month Its at Dream or Furr I cant remember anyways its gonna be sick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.