Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two of my friends were playing around and one threw the other into my car, the fender is pretty damaged. It's creesed and some of the paint is chipped. What would be the cheapest thing to do, to return it to perfect? Because the paint is chipped i think even if the dent is pulled it will still look like shit, but if i buy a new fender could i get it painted and install it myself? Are the fenders relativly easy to install? Also what would be cheaper, buying z3 fenders or just buying one stock one?

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Just get a new fender it will be cheaper, look better, and wont give you problems down the road. You can get aftermarket fenders for the civic that aren't z3 fenders and are about 40% cheaper than a oem honda one... then painting it i would have done professionally just so it looks good and lasts. depending on the color of your paint they will need to color blend the fender so it matches. You may as well just have them install the fender too, it wont be that much more in the grand total. You're probably looking at about $800.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.