Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,170 Posts
yeah...the real thing is nice. InlineFour in Garden Grove is selling two JDM EF-8's, they're going for 8 a piece. Nice stuff..

· Registered
1,170 Posts
a jdm ef-8 should sell for 8 @ the very least, if its in good conidition that is...12 for that, that sounds a lil pricey

· Banned
1,529 Posts
I used to drive a CRX glasstop. one of the coolest cars I ever owned... 100% stock too ;)

· Registered
1,389 Posts
i duno if it even has the glass top but it has a b16 and teh leather interior thats enough for me and its a real sir if i had 7k and it was in the us id get it i dunno if its worth all the 8 k but u know anything is negotiable

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dudes, just go to the link in my first post up above...there are TONS of pics of this car. It has the glass roof and everything. JDM all the way...looks completely stock. The more and more I look at it the more I want to adopt it and take care of it!

JesseCrx

· Registered
1,389 Posts
u had to show me that page and i had to see that type r now i want to buy it damn u damn u i see all the pics u made my day a good day thanks maybe ill find me a real itr some day take a trip to cali to get it :cool:

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm sorry man.... my bad :D

I'm not a JDM whore like alot of drivers are, but I just love CRX's period....when I see one I'm like "Oh shit! A Crx!!" and I am driving one....guess you can call me a CRXWhore :D I like all the added comfort features. Shit, I'd love to dive up next to someone and have them look over at me and notice I am sitting on the OTHER side instead of the driver's side :D That would be PRICELESS!

I just might save the cash to buy one, seriously....I just might ;)

JesseCrx

· Registered
398 Posts
get it from ebay.....
I know the Si replica is the M3 but I want the SiR anyone?
I saw a jdm ef8 sir on ebay a few months back it was in Los Angles, and only sold for around 5K. I would have bought it if I would have known it was so cheap, oh well, you win some you loose some.

· Registered
1,170 Posts
the EF-8 is the jdm crx sir (w/ the b16 in it) the EF-9 is the jdm civic SiR (w/ b16). I think the Si that i have would be the EF-3, but i think the EF-3 came either carbeurated or w/ the ZC.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.