Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having alot of luck with women in the past it seems I have hit a dry spot in my life and frustation is becoming a reality. I'm tired of the meeting girls at the clubs/bars, plus that really isn't my scene anymore, as I'm more into fitness/sports/health, etc. I want to meet a a quality, healthy, cute, and smart girl who takes care of herself and isn't into getting trashed 24/7. I guess I could go to church, but I don't really believe in it anyways as I would just be putting on a show anyways. Also dating online IMO seems weak and pyscho. My buddy is trying to set me up with some chick but she's anorexic and weighs like 85lbs :boo With all these fine girls I see hanging around with a bunch of chumps further aggrivates me.......I'm not superfical but I don't want to settle with something tore-up. I don't want to settle period. arrrr..............

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
The statement in your last sentence is the answer to what you were looking for....Youre not really wanting to party..........hard, and yet not ready to settle.............definetely the signs of not being ready for one of those type of girls you described. Take it from me, it wont work and will just lead you into a dead end, so maybe this dry spell youre having, is a blessing in disguise. And btw, Church isnt really a place you should be looking for a date, its there for other reasons, so maybe thats another sign from the man upstairs.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
it's all in where you go. You're on the right track though. I know guys that say they want to find a quality lady, yet try to pick up women at the club every weekend. If you want different results, you're gonna need to try something different.

Also, this may be a good thing, who says you need to prowl for ladies? In my experience, i always end up with someone when i'm not looking. I don't necessarily think you need to look for one, but thats just me.

But if you must, it sounds like you're looking for someone athletic and into fitness, so i'd suggest getting a little more social at the gym.

Good luck, and i'm happy to hear you want more for yourself than another party girl. Too many of those around here these days.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i'm just speaking from my own experiences, but meeting girls in a club for future relations is NOT a bright idea. party girls usually come high maitnence, and with lots a drama. and dudes right....i wasn't even looking for a relationship when i met my wife......it just happened. keep your eyes open at the gym though. i do even though i' married :ninja HEY!!! I CAN LOOK CAN'T I!!?? :ninja

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
killer B said:
i'm just speaking from my own experiences, but meeting girls in a club for future relations is NOT a bright idea. party girls usually come high maitnence, and with lots a drama. and dudes right....i wasn't even looking for a relationship when i met my wife......it just happened. keep your eyes open at the gym though. i do even though i' married :ninja HEY!!! I CAN LOOK CAN'T I!!?? :ninja
Hahaha........My married friends says he can look but he can't touch....

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well an update: Seems like all the girls that are really cool that I have met recently all have one thing in common.....they all have dudes in their life. Are all the good girls taken? I mean come on :kick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.